The time is now for WCCN Admissions, so check out the WCCN Online Application 2024 Western Cape College of Nursing. Currently, they are offering Bachelor’s, Diploma, and 1-year higher certificates in Nursing. Western Cape College is regarded as one of the best nursing schools in the country. Every year, the regular intake opens, and thousands of applicants compete for available seats. Before you apply for any program, you must check the criteria. Only those applicants who meet the requirements will get admission. Candidates can get admission to the Metro, Boland, and South Cape Karoo campuses.
WCCN Online Application 2024
WCCN Online Application for Bachelor of Nursing & Midwifery admission is only open at Metro Campus. Now, move to the next section to get the complete details.
Currently, WCCN is offering admission to the following programs.
- Bachelor of Nursing & Midwifery (R174)
- Diploma in Nursing (R171)
- Higher Certificate in Nursing (R169)
The last date to apply for admission is 16th September 2023 (Extended).
The candidates must have at least the following ratings in the subjects mentioned.
|Requirements||Bachelor of Nursing & Midwifery||Diploma in Nursing||Higher Certificate in Nursing|
|First Additional Language: English code||4||4||3|
|Life Sciences or Physical Sciences||4 in any||4 in any||3 in life sciences or 2 in physical science|
|Min. total APS Score||27||24||24|
|Min. endorsement||Matriculation Senior Certificate with Bachelor’s endorsement||Matriculation endorsement/ diploma||Matriculation endorsement/higher certificate|
Following are the subjects the applicants should have (prior to 2008).
- First Additional Language
- Physical Sciences
ExamSnap is a leading online platform that provides comprehensive exam preparation materials for a wide range of certifications, ensuring candidates have the resources they need to succeed.
How to apply for WCCN Online Application
- After you click the given link, you will reach the portal for the application.
- There, you have to create your account. Log in to proceed.
- Now get the form and start filling it out online. Add all the relevant data and upload the scanned documents.
- Next, you will deposit an admission processing fee of R150 at NEDBANK Branch No. 145209, account name: Department of Health, account no. 1452054975 and deposit reference: WCCN Surname & ID.
- Submit your post now. If your application was correct, you will receive an email titled “Application Received”. But in case there are some mistakes or data is incorrect, you will receive an email with the subject “UNSUCCESSFUL”.
- So, submit complete and correct information. Also, read Ufs Prospectus.
Northlink College Online Application details are given here.
Features of the WCCN Online Application System
- Applicants can only apply through the online system.
- On the Facebook page of WCCN, you will find a video to fill out the application.
- The Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery program is only available at Metro Campus (Athlone).
- You will get the application status via email.
- You can check the NSFAS status via this link.
After you submit the application, you receive the updates via email. So, if you get selected, you will be informed to deposit a fee to secure your seat. The fee deposit will be followed by admission confirmed at the College. That was all about WCCN Online Application 2024 Western Cape College of Nursing. We expect that you have gained maximum details and if you still have any queries, then use the comment section to ask.