Students who have attempted exams can Check Jamb Result with Registration Number here. The UTME exam outcomes are here and there are different ways you can check it here. The majority of students are now eagerly anticipating finding out how this outcome will be determined. Well, this is a valid question but what we can do is to give you a valid source for checking your marks. All this will be done under the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. The board conducts the UTME test which decides admissions into universities. Only those students who have good scores on the test get good opportunities in the future. So, let’s check the result in the following post.
Methods to check Jamb Result
Getting your exam outcomes is not a difficult process anymore. The officials have introduced a really simple technique for this. You can now get the result in the following ways.
How to check Jamb Result with Registration Number
- Open the given link
- Click this button to proceed.
- On this page, you have to enter your registration number(roll number).
- Cluck Result Button.
- The outcomes will be on your screen after this.
How to check Jamb Result Via SMS
You can view your result via SMS using the following procedure.
- The number you used for registration for the exam can be used to check results via SMS.
- Open messages on your mobile phone.
- Type “UTMERESULT”.
- Send this message to any of the numbers including 55019 and 66019.
- In response, the Jamb exam section will send you the marks you got.
How to Check Jamb Result Via Email
You can get the outcomes through the registration number using the email using the following procedure.
- First, you have to open the official website the link is given above.
- Now you have to enter your email there. After this, enter the password with which you have made the account.
- After you log in, visit the dashboard. There you will see an option for the examination year. Select UTME 2023 Result.
- On the below site, you will discover the Result Slip button. Clicking this button will be followed by the Result slip section.
- Select the examination type and enter your roll number. Your result will be downloaded there. Ufs Prospectus is also given here
Jamb Result status and meaning
There are three types of statuses you can see properly.
- “Jamb result is as follows” which means the result is available and you can check it here.
- “Result Withheld’’ means that the officials have withheld the result or exam.
- “Candidate Absent” status will be shown if the candidate was not present during the exam.
- “Invalid Phone Number” status is due to the number you used to check the result is not the one you used for registration.
- “Invalid Exam Entrance” means the student was not approved before appearing for the exam. Coinvest Nsfas Login procedure is given you can read it.
Is it possible to view JAMB results on a mobile device?
Yes, you can check the result online on your phone device. Open your phone and follow the procedure that is mentioned in detail in this post via registration number, SMS, and EMAIL. Look at NSFAS Trimester 3 Application procedure.
How much time does it take for JAMB Result to Come out?
The result is announced in 2 days to 1 week after you attempt the exam.
So, this was the general procedure you have to follow to see your outcomes of the UTME exam. All the steps are elaborated here and can be used to check the outcomes. Students who pass the test will get the opportunity to get admission at a good level. In conclusion, that’s all about Check Jamb Result with Registration Number. Hopefully, you got the info you were looking for.